i have two cards today. the first i made for vlbf Peter's Dutch grandparents, whom we had a lovely visit with the other evening.

the second one i made for this week's beautiful-as-usual sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. i'm going to send this one to Peter's Hungarian grandmother. we will be going to Budapest for the holidays (woohoo!!) but this time we are flying and probably won't make it to see her this trip as we'd have to take a 3 hour train and then catch a bus (which runs only twice a day or something like that) to get to the village where she lives (which btw has a population of 200 or so. cool, huh?).
can you tell the difference between the two photos!? .... time's up, i'll tell you :) we bought a new camera! a "real" (Canon EOS 450D) camera! we wanted one for a long time and we finally bought it as our Christmas present for each other! Peter has been having lots of fun with it (i'll post the pics he took when we went to the Christmas markets in Germany last weekend soon).hope you're having a good day and thanks for looking!

10 comments:
Oh wow these are darling! I love this line:)
Laura
Oh, this is so sweet and as a fellow hungarian, how did you get the hungarian fonts?? I can so relate to your post about the traveling part, I used to travel every day 4 hours going back and forth between work and home. I come from a "BIG" town of 2000 people...hehehe. Enjoy your holiday in Hungary, I bet it will be fabulous!
Beautiful cards! I love what you did for 2s4u! The way it opens is just fabulous!
Have a wonderful trip!
Gorgeous cards Marley! Love the 2S4U card, the opening is great and lovely how you continued the design inside the card. Have a lovely holiday!
Sarah x
Great cards!! I really like the colors and your take on Laura's sketch.
OH, I love love love these Marley!! Great work!!
Katie
I love the way your card opens & all the wonderful paper you used!
Fabulous cards, I just adore this MME line! I also love the trifold opening of your 2s4y card, beautiful work!
Lovely cards, great papers.... HUGS...SK :)
it's only the fact that i leave things SO VERY LATE which makes me call an end to the xmascardmakin' process!!! (or ANY process, really) :)
HOLY HUNGARIAN MACARONI!!!!!!!!!! your cards just get better and better and BETTER!!! HOW DO YA DOOOOOOO THAT?!???!?!
Post a Comment