Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friends Are Flowers

good morning! it's still pretty early here this morning, but not *that* early as i had to wait for it to get light enough through the grey skies to take a pic of this card, which i finished last night. i used this week's lovely sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. enjoy the rest of your weekend!

12 comments:

Ruby said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving me a message. Your card is gorgeous, I love the papers you've used and the fresh clean look of the white, it's fab!

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful Marley! I love the fresh springy feel:)
Laura

Ewonne said...

It's a lovely card with great colors!!!

~dawne said...

Very pretty card...I love the purple & orange mix.

Anonymous said...

I love your card and I HAVE THAT PAPER! I may have to lift!! :-) Great job!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I just love the color and those papers! Great job with Laura's sketch!

~Lea

jo said...

What a great card! Love the bright colours.

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Eveline.

Savitri said...

This is just gorgeous! I LOVE the colors and the clean design!

cnelson said...

bright, fresh and fabulous! love it!

Peet said...

This is gorgeous, Marley!!!

Christy said...

Gorgeous :)