thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Happy Easter Basket
hello! well i haven't had much time to make cards these days (or visit blogs :(!!) but i did get a chance to participate in this weeks 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. i got the idea to make an Easter basket but hope it doesn't look too much like a muffin :) ... i trimmed it a bit for that reason. and the "happy" didn't come out dark enough, even though i tried using a double layer of rubons (you can't see it, but it's there, and more so irl!). oh well, at least it's another Easter card done!
thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Labels:
cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Marley I LOVE this card - it is soooo darling (an I totally see a basket not a muffin!)
Hugs
Kazan
It doesn't get cuter than this! love this in every way possible!!
I LOVE how you used the crimped/corrogated cardboard as the basket! Great card!
Post a Comment